Private for Privacy's Sake

Well, girls, I guess I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I, like many of you, am going private. My hubby has never been super-excited about the idea of people he doesn't know reading stuff about our lives. So, when I asked him if it would make him feel better for me to "go private" his face lit up and he gave me a resounding "Yes!" The only catch is, I'm not sure how to do it. I've gotten e-mails from several of you gals inviting me to read your blog but how does the process start in the first place? Could I get a little advice, please? I'd be ever-so-grateful! And, I think I'm supposed to ask y'all to send me your e-mail address if I don't have it, right? So, could you do that too? Especially those of you who read my blog that I don't know personally...I don't want to leave you out!! Hope to hear from somebody soon! *wink*

Have a great day, Y'all!

Comments

  1. Hey Ashlie! Just go to blogger dashboard, settings, permissions and you'll be able to select for only certain readers to read your blog. You have to enter in everyone's email address.
    Please add me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add me, too! My address is abpmills@lycos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. smiley4_eva2005@yahoo.com

    I want to be added. I am soooo behind, but will be going private this week too. Let me know if you need help....I will do my best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you figure it out Ashlie, if you need help, let me know.

    Please add me to the reader list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me please Ashlie
    jennlong@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me too...please....
    sharron@sharronfoster.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have mine from when we swapped Xmas cards but just in case.....
    my email is:
    beccaketcher@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me, too please! malogle@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be included in your blog list. My email is summer.living@hotmail.com

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pick Me Pick Me!!


    radiance0@hotmail.com

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, how time flies!

Dixieland Delight

Hello? It's me again!