A few happies today

Hi there! Well, I haven't gotten around to sharing Part 2 of our TN trip with y'all yet but I wanted to post a few things that are making me smile lately. Hopefully, I can post the rest of our trip tomorrow morning when I get off of work. Speaking of work...only about 1 1/2 more weeks before I start the DAY SHIFT!! Yay! No more being separated from my Sugar Pie at night! We are both sooo ready for the change. But I'm rambling...

My mother-in-law has several hummingbird feeders in her yard and I loved them so much that I had to go & get my own! I love the fun polka dots on this one! Oh, and I was skeptical about whether or not the little birds were still around, but the first one made his debut about 10 minutes after I hung it up! Ha! It gives me such joy to watch these tiny little creatures buzz about!


It's super hard to catch the little guys while they're feeding but I gave it my best shot!


I REALLY want a camera with serious zoom skills! Goals, y'all, ya gotta have goals!

My sweetie and I went to a flea market on Saturday morning and had a great time browsing through all the stuff! I got a cookie jar shaped like a basket of apples and a couple of lapel pins from the '60s. Even Nathan said he enjoyed himself! Here he is in the indoor section. He's holding a net he got to get his bait fish out of the bait tank. I love my fisherman!


And, finally, a sneak peek of my latest project...

What do this...

and this have to do with one another?

You'll have to wait 'til it's all done to find out! Don't worry, it won't be too long...it's 99% done!

I hope y'all enjoyed seeing some of what's making me smile these days. What's putting a grin on your faces? I'd love to hear it!

Have a wonderfully blessed FALL day!!

Comments

  1. Just to let you know...you don't have to buy the hummingbird food, you can make your own. Sugar water...they love it. Also, if wasp, bees and other insects that like sugar start drinking it just put cooking oil on the little perch and they can not drink your mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with those things!!

    I love that bird feeder..its so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, how time flies!

Dixieland Delight

Happy Birthday, Honey!