I really must have too much time on my hands!

Hello everybody! Guess what I'm doing right now? Sitting at home typing at you, that's what!

I'm actually supposed to be working today, but I was put on call this morning. And I called work to see what the possibilities of me getting called in were, and they said it probably won't happen. Woo hoo! Although, if I did get called in, I would be making time and a half. So, it's good either way, I guess.

Anyway, I've been playing around on the computer and I found the neatest thing! I get e-mails from Better Homes & Gardens about decorating ideas and projects. Through one of them, I found a little site where you can make your own virtual snowflake! It's so neat! And you can even add a Christmas message to it when you're done. If you want to go to the site and look up my snowflake, there's even a place to click on and find it! Ha! Who would've ever thought?! To find my flake, just type in my name (Ashlie, duh) and my location (Louisiana). Oh, and since I already looked it up, and saw that there's another "Ashlie from La", you might want to put in the first line of my message, which is "this was so fun!" There are already several million of them and it's so fun to look through them. Although I realize that nobody has enough time on their hands to look at 7 million snowflakes!

Oh, and if you make one, be sure to let me know so I can go admire your handiwork!!

****On a completely un-related note, Catherine Holman, painter extraordinaire, is having a giveaway on her blog. She's giving away the cutest little Christmas Cupcake painting you ever did see. And just to give you a sneak peek, here it is...

Head on over to her blog and enter to win. Or don't, because then I'll have a better chance of scoring it! Ha!

Comments

  1. Well aren't you sweet to think of all the Boo-bloggers down in Boo-blogville? LOL...

    HA HA millions of snowflakes..wonder if any 2 are the same? :)

    And I am loving that art..I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, how time flies!

Dixieland Delight

Happy Birthday, Honey!