Better late than never. Right?
My friend, Destiny, was so sweet and gave me an award! It's been a few weeks since she asked me to pick it up at her blog, but I'm nothing if not a procrastinator. Also, the nature of the award had me wanting to be able to showcase some type of crafty goodness when I told y'all about the award, but alas, my only project since Christmas is very small and more importantly, not done. So, I decided that if I waited to post about this fun award until I had something to show for it, I would never get around to it. How's that for logic?
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Destiny! Please accept my apologies for not putting it on here before now!
The rules of the award state that I should list 7 things that I love and then pass it on to 7 deserving bloggers. Obviously, I love my family, God, and my sugar-pie husband so instead of getting really deep or serious, I thought I'd do a picture list of things that make me smile.
1. Our sweet puppy, Buster
2. The robin's nest on our back porch. She built it and then abandoned it (maybe she's camera shy?) but I loved watching her work!
3. The pretty pinwheel I got from Hobby Lobby. Look closely and you might be able to see rain drops falling!
4. The amaryllis in our backyard garden. It's gorgeous!
5. The Martha Stewart Everyday collection soap dispenser that I got for 5 bucks at K-Mart. I was so excited 'cause those things are usually like $10 or$12! Why that is, I have no idea...
6. The bird feeder on the back porch. I love watching the little birdies out the bathroom & kitchen windows. They're greedy though, I just filled that sucker up 2 days ago!!
7. Ladies, this stuff is AWESOME!! Nathan even loves it! Click on the picture so you can read the name of it and then go getcha some! It has little scrubby beads in it, and when you rub it between your hands to lather, it instantly warms up! So yummy! Feels like a miniature spa visit, right in your own shower. Oh, and it really makes my acne scars look smoother, too! Yes, Aveeno, you're welcome for the free product endorsement.
Okay, now I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 Kreativ bloggers. Here goes...
Come and get 'em, girls! :)