A Little at a Time

Since it's been so long since I've written to y'all and I have about a million (exaggerating) pictures on my computer that I want to share, I figured I would just pick a photo album from my files and blog about it. Knowing me & my tendency toward OCD (I don't actually have the disorder...at least I don't think I do) I'll probably go in chronological order. And no, I won't blog them all in one post. That would be a little much for you and me!


First up is the going away party that my parents threw us before we left Louisiana in March. Several of our closest friends came to bid us adieu and we had a great time visiting with them all! A few weeks after the party, we and all our worldly goods relocated to the great state of Tennessee. East Tennessee to be almost exact.

Food, family, & friends…all crowded in the kitchen. I love that!!

IMG_2985

Kids playin’ in the floor

IMG_2990

Some of the greatest friends in the world, Jarred, Katherine, & their sweet girl, Brynleigh

IMG_2996

Our long-time next-door neighbors & wonderful friends, Jackie & Grace

IMG_2997

Our buddy, Jerome (an Air Force friend of Nathan’s) holding Paula’s little boy Duncan

IMG_2998

The sweetest woman in the universe, Mrs. Ruth, & her sweet granddaughter, Baylor

IMG_3005

Friends that are more like family, (L to R) Nathan, me holding Martha’s baby, Baylor, Martha holding Boston, Mrs. Ruth, Amy, & her new husband, Mikey 

IMG_3009

Un-posed shot! Love it!

IMG_3010

Paula, Duncan, & me! One of my closest friends, sure do miss her!

IMG_3014

The two of us with Paula & Duncan

IMG_3015

Nathan & Duncan…buddies! Don’t they look cute?!

IMG_3016

Mama with Baylor. She loves the little ones!!

IMG_3018 

I wish I could remember what we were talkin’ about. It looks like it was hilarious! If Paula’s telling the story, it usually is!!

IMG_3019

My Daddy & Baylor. This is my absolute favorite pic of the night. So sweet!

IMG_3021

I found an old film camera (that had no film in it) & I thought Duncan might like to play with it. I was right! He kept blinding us all with the flash! Ha ha!

IMG_3023

Our sweet friend, Linda.  She’d do anything for her friends….including driving hundreds of miles so my Mom could see her mom & me!! You’re the best!

IMG_3024

All of these people have been & are such a huge part of our lives. We have so many memories wrapped up in each one of you and with others that we didn’t get to photograph. I’m so grateful for the friends that became our family over the years! I miss you all so much and can’t wait to see you again! Much love to you all!

Comments

  1. Ashlie, I'm so glad you are blogging again!!! I can't wait to read about your new house and see pictures of your decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, how time flies!

Hello? It's me again!

Happy Birthday, Honey!